Sunday, October 6, 2024

Many things have broken...

 First off, the library socks are on indefinite pause due to the wood needle I was trying to use proved to be less sturdy than I thought. Me and my iron grip broke one of the needle tips and I had to transfer both socks to DPNs and put it on hold. I don't have enough DPNs of the right size to do them together and don't trust my gauge doing them separately so they are put aside for now.

Second broken thing is Blogger. It won't let me format photos side by side any longer using the standard method I've been using for the past ten years. So I'm looking for another blog site that is free which is a very long process. This is what I get when I shift the right photo to the right hand margin. There is no help on forums for this issue and at the most what I get is 'send a message through the feedback using a screenshot'. 

So I just did that and they will see the content of this page as I was editing. So will see what happens.

Will update knitting things on my facebook page.

Hasta la knitter baby....


No comments: