Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Store Front Opened!

I discovered another artisan site similar to Etsy, only better!
Art Fire is a similar set up but they have two levels of buying and selling. You can register as a free seller, but have limited avenues for promotion and advertising and the other, at $12 per month, you get your items automatically listed over at Amazon and several other places. If you refer ten people to the site, you get free listings for life!
I don't have ten people that would be interested in going there but if you are, let me know and I'll start a list.
The shop name is the same, and I'm getting used to the idea of not having to pay every time I list an item. That (and not having enough photos) was what kept me from listing over on Etsy.
New shop will mirror my etsy store for now, but will be adding newer stuff on artfire.
www.TheKnotSpot.artfire.com
woohoo! Pretty color customizing for the store front too! I also like the fact that it's a 'Green' site and has more views available for each item.
Woot!

No comments: