Monday, June 1, 2009

I made a sale!

Actually three sales.
Two sets of stitch markers at the store, two pairs of earrings to a coworker and one pair of earrings on etsy.
Yay!
Hopefully this is a sign of things to come soon!
I'm in the process of sending off the etsy sale and can't find my thank you stamp I was going to use..going to have to go to Michaels on lunch tomorrow and do that before I mail it. Going to try and print up a thank you card on my printer, but don't know how that's going to turn out.
And then I went out and spent $15 on beads. Well that's what the money is for isn't it?

As for knitting, I'm surprisingly sticking to the one project, it's satisfying my need for a medium size lace project that isn't increasing but staying the same and isn't very complicated. Although, my brain is thinking I need to work on the socks I started.
Pretty much doing the shawl and beading right now... hope to start making more sales soon and give me an excuse to make more.

No comments: