Friday, May 14, 2010

Okay... back on track here

I have done three pairs of fingerless gloves (photos to come), working on a fourth pair and have plans for selling one pair. I've written a pattern for a pair of lace gloves that I'm in the process of finishing. The pattern needs a little editing and then will likely upload it to Ravelry for sale.
I'm working on a block style baby blanket using Patons Pure Cotton in four colors.
Oh... this is also where I shamelessly plug the new yarn we got in at Beverly's
New company I've never heard of but we got in a bulky color changing acrylic yarn, some new organic cotton on the same scale as Grace, and coming will be some new baby yarn. Right now I can't remember the name! Kertzer that's it! We got in the Marble Chunky which looks beautiful although it is an acrylic. The Down To Earth Cotton that has a matte finish but is the same weight and ball size as Patons Grace. It is also organically produced so is free of chemicals. As for Angel Baby, that's all I know. I think we're getting the spot and print in which will be great since we're kind of stuck in a baby yarn rut.
So, that's it for now. Photos will be uploaded to my Ravelry page in the next few days. Boy do I have a lot of catching up to do!

No comments: