Sunday, July 18, 2010

Plugging along

I am working on a pair of fingerless gloves for a friend of Devon's. Her hands are tiny so they're going to be fast to finish even though I'm using sock yarn.
The 'set' for my coworker is done so I'm going to be somehow packaging that and taking it to work for her since she's due in September.
I sold another pair of earrings on artfire! Woohoo! Getting those mailed out tomorrow and then hope for more sales faster.
I've also created a few new necklaces, and hope to make some more sparkly types to sell at a fashion show in late August.
Personally, I'm leaning toward more organic and natural stones and settings, but can still create almost any type of jewelry. Working on some bracelets and necklaces using macrame and fine hemp or bamboo. I might start using some satin rattail cord as well with crystals or glass.
I'm kind of on a bead and yarn diet right now though, have to save up money for real expenses. Riiight.. you mean yarn and beads aren't real? Say it isn't soooo!
hehehehe.
Okay... other than that, most of my other news is on my personal blog.
Keep on knittin'!

No comments: