Thursday, May 14, 2009

A little premature

I haven't gotten an official eviction notice, just the pay or quit in three days.
I do still plan to try and be out of my apartment by mid June just for convenience. I truly can't afford this on my own and since money from my Etsy site isn't rolling in, going to have to downsize again. To my car, a tent and motel rooms. There are plenty of opportunities for one bedrooms and rooms to share that I can afford, I just don't know if I want that hassle.
Dan and Amber are staying down here for good. Dan just went back up to Tahoe to get the rest of their stuff and they're looking for a new place of their own. They know all the cheap areas of town and actually have friends in that vicinity so it works for them to move there (North Park, Hillcrest, and that area)
I am going down to Needlecraft cottage to pick up my stitch markers, or what's left of them. I was supposed to do that yesterday. Since Liz is there on Wednesday I may just go down and visit and let them know I'll be back next week to get them.

As for projects, I'm still working on the Kimono Shawl from the Folk Shawl book and am using the Vanna Glamour in gold. It's turning out rather nice and when I figured out how long it would take me to finish it, (based on two and a half rows in 15 minutes) I may be close to done in about two or three months. It's going to take about eight balls of the yarn too, rather expensive when the yarn is about five dollars.
Okay, off to update other journals, and I'm on twitter now but not on my phone. I only did it to see if I could do my biography in 140 characters. Which I did. I'm also checking in at Facebook again, have no idea why I signed up there in the first place but oh well.

Oh, if anyone has a copy of Interweave Knits magazine Spring 2008 I can borrow, let me know. I would like the shawl pattern in there to do in one of my lace yarns.

See ya!

No comments: