Monday, June 14, 2010

Well it has been a long time..

Again.
I have over 75 items listed now, working on another necklace, and some bracelets. I've done three other necklaces as well and have those posted.
As for knitting, I'm working on a pair of baby socks for co-worker, hat is finished, pulled out a blanket I had started for someone else and will be finishing that since it is sort of boy colors it will do just fine. Going to go to knitting tonight and show off the new yarn I got to do another blanket or maybe a shrug for me...
I've got a cable scarf I'm plugging away at occasionally and picked the Fern Garden gloves up again to try and get those done so I can edit the pattern and get it listed on Ravelry and/or my own site.
So right now, have to scoot to knitting. tootles!

No comments: