Saturday, February 21, 2009

Difficult to type,

tip of my left index finger is split due to weather...which makes it incredibly painful to type quickly.
It also makes it a bit uncomfortable to knit, but you know that won't stop me. I'll be showing around my 'revolutionary idea' on Monday night and maybe have a couple sets made up. I don't want to give up too much of it in public until I have several sets made up and ready to sell. I'm calculating the cost now, but haven't got all the supplies together. There's a few moderately expensive items I need but Amazon is great for finding things like that and with my $24 left on my gift card, makes it more affordable.
Or I could buy yarn with that money... dang, difficult choice.
One of the test runs I did on the prototype works like a charm, just a matter of figuring out how to package it.
I think it's going to be unique and exciting enough that knitters and crocheters will want to have it in their arsenal of tools.
Gods, I sound like a magazine ad!
But this time it really is true.
Anyway, I have ink in my printer again so I can start printing labels and cards again. As well as knitting patterns.
Okay, finger is really bothering me now, have to give it a rest.

No comments: